- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Record Keeping
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
impactMarket collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (First Name and Last Name (both optional), age, gender, email address, bio, number of dependents, phone number, photograph)
- Device information
- Browser Information
- Information as to your Location
- Account Controls
- Account Settings
- Cookies Data
- Log Data
- Data from advertisers and other ad partners
- Developer Data
- Public Information you provide including your Profile Information & Photo
You directly provide impactMarket with most of the data we collect. We only collect such Personal Information on our Site or in our App when you voluntarily provide it to us. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or create a Profile and an account to subscribe for any of our services.
- Upload a photo and create a username and password.
- Post materials on our Site or App.
- Perform searches on our Site or App.
- Voluntarily subscribe to communications or contact us on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Provide any other information voluntarily when using our Site and our App.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Information about your computer or device and internet connection, including operating system and browser type.
- Details of your visits to our Site and to our App, including traffic logs and data.
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Create your account, create your Profile and manage your account.
- Store information as to your Profile and user preferences.
- Email you with special offers on our products and services we think you might like.
- Send push notifications alerting for new features or to perform an action, like updating the app.
- Track your visits to our Website and our App for advertising and analytics.
- Provide personalized advertising and sharing data with third party web clients or applications.
- Track audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you as a returning user to our Site or our App
For data collected, the primary legal bases/basis we rely on for such processing is contractual necessity or consent.
Our Company securely stores your data at centralized secure locations. We secure your data through encryption in transit and at rest. Your data will be stored in accordance with the applicable record retention requirements of impactMarket, any other applicable laws.
Our Company will keep your personal data for as long as your account and Profile is active. Once you de-activate your account and Profile, we will delete your data within 30 days. Our Company will keep log data for 18 months Once that time has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company keeps a record of when and how we received your consent for data collection and processing. Our Company keeps a record of exactly what and where you were told at the time of your consent. We regularly review consents to check that their relationship, the processing and their purposes have not changed.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- None at this time
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop impactMarket from contacting you for marketing purposes.
impactMarket would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access -- You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification -- You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
The right to erasure -- You have the right to request that impactMarket erase your personal data, saved on our servers, under certain conditions. All data recorded on the Celo blockchain is immutable and impactMarket cannot change it..
The right to restrict processing -- You have the right to request that impactMarket restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing -- You have the right to object to impactMarket processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability -- You have the right to request that impactMarket transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality -- Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.